Learn More About SHAKEOLOGY »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gettin' Ready to Ride the Wave!

Jimmy and I just got back from an AMAZING weekend in Cali. We went out there for a Beachbody Leadership Weekend at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point. The hotel was right on the Pacific Ocean - breath taking views and accommodations!


Got there and started off with a bang...Turbo Fire workout with Chalene Johnson - this is a NEW workout that Beachbody's got cookin' and man, oh man, if you love cardio - this will be right up your alley!!! We were all pretty fit people and we were huffin' and puffin'!!! While we were working out, we were looking out over the Pacific Ocean at sunset - wow...I'm still speechless!!!

Day 2 was jam-packed! Started off with a yoga workout with Tony Horton...again, overlooking the Pacific! Then it was breakfast - the hotel staff made us Shakeology - WOO HOO!!!

Then it was time to get down to work.

They started off by showing us the new Coach website - it's going to be SOOO great - you'll be able to customize it and add all kinds of special features - I can't wait for this to come out! Then we got to see the new and MUCH improved New Coach Kit. One word...SHARP! It's short and to the point. Coaches who once felt overwhelmed when they signed up and didn't know what to do with all the stuff that came in the old coach kit are now at ease with this new sleek package! Then we saw the new 3rd party tools that they released (actually released yesterday!!!) - I think this is what I'm MOST excited about. These are DVDs (and videos available in the coaching back office) that do all the hard work for you. I'll be the first to admit...I'm NOT A SALESMAN...but I'm so passionate about Beachbody and how it's changed my life that I tend to ramble and end up vomiting waaay too much info on interested people (sorry...little graphic....but true!)! Now that I have these tools under my belt, I'm vomit free!!!!! All I have to do is send a DVD or video link to someone that's interested and voila...the video gives them all the info they need and no mess! :) There's one that explains all the great products that we have and one that focuses on the coaching opportunity! Somethin' for everyone!

Another important thing we learned that carried out throughout the weekend was Beachbody's Game Plan. These are 10 simple steps for coaches to follow to help us succeed with our business. It spells it out for you - and it takes out all the guesswork. Don't know where to start, look at the Game Plan. Ready to hit the ground running and want to really make your business take off, look at the steps! It works for everyone. It's all about simplicity. From the new website to the new coach kit and 3rd party tools to the 10 Game Plan steps - this is something that is getting ready to take off in a BIG BIG way. And I'm so stoked to be part of it!

Day 3 was amazing as well. Darren Hardy was the speaker for the day. He's the publisher of Success Magazine and his talk was one of a kind!

After the event was over, Jimmy, Paul (one of our coaches from Austin) and I drove back down the Pacific Coast Highway and stopped in Huntington Beach to have lunch. Went to Duke's for lunch then took a stroll on the beach and on the pier. I saw surfers for the first time - so neat! It was so cool to watch them all bobbing in the water, patiently waiting for their right wave to come! I feel like a surfer...I'm waiting patiently and I'm about to ride a killer wave!!!

Then we were off to the airport to take the red eye back to NYC. It was a whirlwind trip - I got to meet some really amazing people - coaches and corporate folk. Some of the most genuine people I know - and we're all on the same page about doing this to help reverse this obesity trend and to help people get healthier. It's scary out there - this obesity problem isn't going away and it's up to us to take steps to reverse it!

(Shameless plug) If you want to help other people get on the road to a healthier, more active lifestyle and want to earn money doing it - let me know - this whole coaching thing is about to BLOW UP - and now is the time to get in. It's like when a new apartment building goes up - you want to get in early before all the good views are taken! Now is the time...

To learn more about the Coaching Opportunity: http://bit.ly/KNDecide

To learn more about the AMAZING Products: http://bit.ly/KNSolutions

If you're waiting for a formal invitation, here ya go! http://bit.ly/KNCDInvite



0 comments: