Learn More About SHAKEOLOGY »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dirty Detox

So - yes, I honestly do LOVE LOVE LOVE every single item on the previous post and I can't wait to eat them tomorrow!

However - these are the RANDOM things I've craved over the past three days...

Chef Boyardee Beefaroni in a can
Chocolate covered glazed donuts
Those little fried crunchy things that come with Chinese food
Fried eggs and rice
fried chicken
chili cheese fritos
vegetable broth
Kincaid's burgers
French Fries (this one has been really bad)
meatloaf
mashed potatoes
mac and cheese
cheese pizza (another bad one)
the little crunchy snacks at The Library Bar
cheetos
sweet and sour chicken
rice and gravy and greenbeans
shrimp cocktail
chips and salsa
Mexican Pizzas from Taco Bell
bean and cheese burrito from Taco bell
Queso

Like I said, I've never done a detox before, so I wasn't sure how my body would react. Obviously it's really having a tough time letting go of old habits.

But I am strong and determined!

0 comments: